Serving the Greater Sacramento Metropolitan Area
WE ACCEPT MEDI-CAL, MEDICARE, & MEDICAID
We Make Transportation EZ!
In response to California’s State of Emergency, Local Directives, and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, EZ transportation has resumed providing transportation with the following changed business processes geared to minimize the transmission of viruses including, but not limited to, Coronaviruses:
1. Masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizer will be available for all staff and passengers to use during their transport.
2. Daily sanitizing of vehicles through a “fogging” technique with a commercial grade disinfectant will be performed.
3. Staff, clients, and/or caregivers will be advised of their responsibility to daily monitor for any symptom of illness including, but not limited to, daily temperature checks prior to transportation. If any of the beforementioned demonstrates illness (or tests positive for COVID-19), transportation will be suspended until receipt of medical clearance from a healthcare professional.
4. Passengers will not be allowed to sit in the front seat and will be limited to rear seating in efforts to maintain as much physical distance as feasibly possible.
5. Passengers will carpool only with passengers with whom they reside.
EZ Transport provides transportation to individuals with limited mobility. Equipped with vehicles customized for both ambulatory and wheelchair passengers.
Appeals, Complaints, & Comments
Service Area & Hours
Serving Sacramento and surrounding areas.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
After-Hours Available Upon Request & Subject to Driver Availability
Address: 1104 Corporate Way
Sacramento, CA 95831
Phone: 1-844-EZ-Rides (397-4337)